In this post I will give information about studying a master’s degree at the Vrije Universiteit in Amsterdam. Since I posted my experience about studying a master in Amsterdam experience I have received many emails asking for more information so I hope this can help you a bit
The Faculty of Economics and Business Administration of the Vrije Universiteit offers 8 one-year masters and a research master of two years.
All are English taught and full-time.
These are the masters offered (you can click on the link to see the program and prices for each master):
- MSc Marketing; do you know what makes a company successful?
- MSc Business Administration; outsourcing, a strategic choice? 7 specializations!
- MSc Finance; who has the most difficult decision to make?
- MSc Finance; Quantitative Finance Honours track; can you identify the risks worth taking?
- MSc Accounting and Control; do you know the truth behind the figures?
- MSc Econometrics and Operational Research; want to solve the problem?
- MSc Economics; from poverty to social security?
- MSc Spatial, Transport and Environmental Economics (STREEM); free public transport – the solution to traffic congestion?
- Research Master in Economics and Finance (two years); research at Tinbergen Institute?
It is possible to apply for a scholarship to pay the master and to cover part of your expenses during the year abroad. You can see the different options in the following link:
To apply, you can do it through the following link:
I hope this post helped you a bit and if you have further questions do not hesitate to contact me.