The secret to the world’s top-performing companies is the efficient and expertly managed supply chains that support them. Forward-thinking practitioners understand that the key to a well-run supply chain is to manage those things that are within their control, and anticipate and mitigate those that are not. The single component they’re most able to control is costs. CSCMP’s Europe Conference will provide you with the insights, best practices, and techniques refined by the experiences of leading global supply chain executives. You will be able to adapt this proven, marketplace-tested information to streamline your organization’s own supply chain to significantly reduce costs, today…and in the future. Their slate of sessions, speakers, forums, and peer-to-peer discussions will help you retool your supply chain to ensure its agility and responsiveness to the challenges that arise along the way.
You can’t afford to miss CSCMP’s Europe Conference 2013. An up-to-date agenda can be found at www.cscmp.org/annual-conferences/europe
The European Research Seminar on Wednesday 15 May will be held at VU University Amsterdam, hosted by VU Department of Logistics. The CSCMP Europe 2013 Conference will be held at the Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport hotel.
- Read testimonial from a student attendee at CSCMP’s 2012 Europe Conference (cscmp.org)
- CSCMP Announces New Award Designed to Recognize Emerging Supply Chain Management Leaders (sacbee.com)
- VU Department of Logistics (feweb.vu.nl)
- MSc specialization in Transport and Supply Chain Management (feweb.vu.nl)
- 30 minutes Web lecture Information Session Transport and Supply Chain Master (av-media.vu.nl)
- Facebook page of Amsterdam Centre for Supply Chain Logistics Excellence (facebook.com)
- The International Logistics Performance LPI Ranking (worldbank.org)